Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What I think about blogs



I think blogs are a good way of getting your opinions and thoughts into the world.  I do not think a blog can be very useful.  When I think of bloggers I think of people who really enjoy journaling.  I do think a blog could have a use for me. There are a lot of things I have opinions about that I have not yet shared with anyone.  It would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and ideas out there for people to see. I think a writing class would use a blog because it can show the class the many styles of writing.  I think we will use a blog in class to share our work with others so they can learn things as well.  I think they will be personal blogs, because they are blogs about what we think so obviously they will most likely contain personal thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment